AnnDyl Policy Group proudly serves energy efficiency and clean energy industries with strategic engagement support and guidance. Through its government relations work and extensive relationships with key policymakers, leading industry principals, associations, and utilities, we can help you:
- Develop relationships;
- Form partnerships and coalitions; and,
- Create mutually beneficial business opportunities.
Networking Made Easier
AnnDyl identifies, introduces, and helps our clients build business alliances and make connections that open up partnership opportunities among our trade association and energy coalition contacts.
An integral component of our services includes trusted professionals who will devote time, energy, and innovative thinking to strategies designed to promote your products and services—including using our network to identify speaking and presentation opportunities. For our clients’ benefit, we prepare materials specifically tailored to target markets, advise on presentation strategies, and tailor messages to help achieve desired outcomes.
- Facilitates client meetings to potential customers;
- Provides advice on meeting, speaking, and sponsorship opportunities;
- Assists in the preparation of meeting and promotional materials; and,
- Networks with targeted community on client’s behalf.
The AnnDyl Policy Group advances client interests by leveraging relationships gained through years of policy, advocacy and international climate engagement experience. We are ably equipped to provide marketing, outreach, and other services to clean energy companies interested in finding ways to make real connections and new business deals.