International Climate Policy
The AnnDyl Policy Group has extensive experience in international climate policy with expertise in engaging in the negotiations surrounding the United National Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), the international treaty that the U.S. ratified in 1992, including leading delegations to the annual multilateral/international negotiations.
AnnDyl's experts design meetings strategy around client goals including:
- Business meetings with international strategic partners.
- Elevating international profile in the climate space.
- Engaging with policymakers to inform the outcome of the negotiations.
- Participating in and hosting side-events.
Clients include those familiar and new to the international negotiations. AnnDyl can support:
- Attending the event (finding or starting a delegation).
- In-Country Travel (where to go, how to get there, where to stay).
- Briefings on the UNFCCC process (the COP, CMP, CMA and, how the negotiations are structured, etc.).
- Target policymakers in the negotiations (structured to the meeting).
- Insider’s guide to the negotiations (who to meet and how to make the most of the negotiations).
- Media communications around and at international climate negotiations.