May 18, 2022
AnnDyl client, ABM Industries, one of the country’s largest providers of electric vehicle (EV) charging stations, spoke this week with Bloomberg Businessweek Podcast.
The demand for electric vehicles is expected to grow 30% over the next few years. As a result, this EV movement brings opportunity and burden to facility owners of all types – government, commercial, retail, industrial and multi-tenant residential businesses.
Listen below as Mark Hawkinson, President of Technical Solutions Group at ABM Industries, discusses the business of implementing electric vehicle charging stations.
- The AnnDyl Policy Group Announces New Hires with Extensive Energy Policy Expertise
- EV Demand Supported by ABM Infrastructure
- AnnDyl Team Talks Home Performance Policy, Emerging Challenges, and Advocacy Engagement at Annual Industry Conference
- Policy Spotlight: Federal Sustainability Executive Order￼
- HOPE for HOMES Act of 2021 Introduced